Free Teleclass: How to Get Your Child (and Yourself) Ready to Go Back to School
We’d like to offer you a taste of Tandem Teaching in this teleclass, completely free. It is 45 information-packed minutes of tips and tricks to make this school year run with ease and effortlessness. Queenie, Melissa and Patrick cover:
1) Getting your kid’s body ready
2) Goal setting with your child
3) Building Communication with the School
4) Preparing for Participation
You’ll find out
- How much sleep your child really needs.
- How to make healthy lunch foods irresistible to your child.
- How to help your child develop a love for setting goals
- What to do if your child’s math homework is too hard, even for you.
- How to make your child front and center in his teacher’s mind.
- What to do if your child’s teacher is totally inflexible.
- Tips to stay involved and never miss an important event.
- The one question that will make any shy child open up and tell you about their day.
- Too busy to volunteer in the classroom? Invaluable ways to help your child’s teacher so you can stay on their good side (which helps your kid stay on their good side).
- And lots, lots more!
This is one class you will want to listen to every semester, and is incredibly helpful to download now, before the school year starts.
The file is an mp3, which means you can listen to it just by clicking. Or you can save it and download it for later, listen to it on-the-go on your iPod, whatever is easiest.
To save and download it:
- Windows: right-click the link and select either “Save link as” or “Save Target as” to hard drive.
- Mac: click-and-hold and choose “Save Link as”. You can also press the control key + click and choose ‘Download link to disk’.